$30 Advance passes now on sale at Now That’s Class, My Minds Eye or online at https://ticketrink.com/front/event/9698
THURSDAY May 16th – $5 Doors at 9
- The first night of 2013′s kicks off with a special set from MR. CALIFORNIA – he has a bizarre theme/concept planned for this year that you’ll have to discover yourself!
- UV RACE will be here – and there will be a viewing of their 60-minute movie “Autonomy and Deliberation” – check the video tab for a trailer!
- The night will conclude with 3 great locals including the return of FLYING TRICHECOS , ROYAL BLOOD and BAD NOIDS
FRIDAY AFTERNOON 6-8PM Backyard BBQ!
A free outside party before Friday’s main show! Featuring
-BURGER BOYS (thee legends cooking burgers while playing!)
-STABBERBOY (Cleveland one-man band weirdness!)
-MR. CALIFORNIA (Performing on the neighbors roof!)
Plus free meat and veggie hot dogs, hot tub, Grady’s Wing Easy, Badminton & Paula’s Pina Coladas (w/ her NTC slide show)
FRIDAY MAY 17 – $10 – 8PM Doors – 1st band at 8:30 SHARP
UV RACE (Australia – In The Red Records – Great mix of post-punk, KBD punk and indie influences, and Marcus is one of our favorite frontmen! Members of Total Control and Straightjacket Nation) – 12:45 (Main Stage)
WETBRAIN (members of Darvocets, Inmates,etc – great mix of punk and HC – LP on Painkiller soon) – 12:10 (Bar stage)
RICHARD PAPIERCUTS (Former Chinese Restaurants member performing his solo LP “A Sudden Shift” with a full band, including Pascal from Pop. 1280. Very unique mix of art-punk, goth, and dark folk. Live band will feature keyboards and sax player – only non-local show ever) – 11:25 (Main Stage)
THE SLEAZE (Reunited for only a few midwest shows to celebrate the release of their LP on Total Punk. Great singles on Fashionable Idiots, Leather Bar, and Total Punk. Total KBD-ish punk stupidity) – 10:50 (Bar Stage)
TIMMYS ORGANISM (Timmy Vulgar (Human Eye/Clone Defects)’s rockin 3-piece tearin shit up! – LPs released by In The Red and Sacred Bones) – 10:10 (Main Stage)
HOMOSTUPIDS (Only band stupid enough to play this fest all 8 years) – 9:40 (Bar Stage)
CRACKED CUP (Beckett plus members of Bad Noids – great country influenced party band!) – 9:05 (Main Stage)
SMOOTH BRAIN (New young Cleveland punk kicking off the night!) – 8:35 (Bar Stage)
SATURDAY MAY 18th – Bowling Matinee @ Mahalls 20 Lanes – $10 – 1PM – 6PM
Another great bowling party featuring free bowling and shoe rental from 3-5PM. The venue also features a full bar, and lots of food – plus perfomances by 7 live bands!
-UV RACE (Different set than Saturday night) – 4:55
-FOLDED SHIRT (The mongos return one more time!) – 4:20
-NERVOSAS (Columbus Punk With Male/Female vocals) – 3:45
-TRAILER PARK TORNADOES (Played the first HF – Buffalo band on Big Neck return!) – 3:10
-PARTY PLATES (Members of Cider, Boulder, No Peace) – 2:35
-THE RETROUCHED ECCE HOMO BAND (Richard Papiercuts, plus members of his band + Eric from Busy Signals/Ballroom – Cover songs done in a sloppy Flipper-like style) – 2:00
Mahalls is located at 13200 Madison Avenue – Not far from the bar.
SATURDAY MAY 18th – 8PM – $12
The final main show of the weekend. Expect a total blowout w/
-TERVEET KADET (Finnish HC LEGENDS – Only Midwest show) – 12:50 (Main Stage)
-PINK REASON (5 piece lineup featuring Kevin on vocals, 2 guitarists from Nervosas and Guinea Worms, ex-TV Ghost on bass, and drummer of Psychedelic Horseshit) – 12:15 (Bar)
-LOTUS FUCKER (Great Baltimore D-Beat style HC – on tour with Terveet Kadet!) – 11:45 (Main Stage)
-OBNOX (West Side Punks Connect – BIM) – 11:10 (Bar Stage)
-THE INMATES (old Cleveland losers) – 10:35 (Main Stage)
-LUCHA ETERNA (Their HF debut – basement set!) – 10:15 (Club Atlantis)
-UTAH JAZZ (Ex-Brown Sugar, Unique punk/hc with Male/Female vocals) – 9:40
-THE SLEAZE (Different set than Friday night – their final show ever?) – 9:00(Bar Stage)
Sunday May 19th – 6AM Morning Bash – free
- Yes that is right – we will reopen the bar at 6AM sharp! Still alive from the weekend and ready to rage? Well, get your ass back over here!
- Your host will be Beth Karen! Possible scaled-down line-ups of WHITE LOAD and FEMSICKLIVER performing if they are still alive! Also an elaborate set from THE YANKEE ENTERTAINER (aka Tony from SQRM) – he will sing and perform on banjo, fiddle, guitar, with multiple costume changes!
- Omlettte Station with your Chef A-D – also drink specials (Including Beth Karen Bloody Marys) for those who survived all weekend!